- Handling all accounting and book-keeping duties;
- Cash Management;
- Prepare periodic financial and management analysis, consolidated accounts and reports and follow up periodic reports from company’s subsidiaries;
- Assist in internal control policy setting and execution;
- Co-ordinate and work with offices in China for the said duties;
- Co-ordinate for completion of Interim and Annual Financial Reports.
- Familiar with HK and mainland PRC accounting practices and tax rules and regulations;
- Good computer operating skills in MS Excel, Word, Power-point (and MYOB)
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Experience in auditing firm a plus;
- Three years or above accounting working experience with a bachelor degree.
Tel: (86) 0756 3320271 e-mail: email@example.com